LiteForex is 1 step ahead and continues work in normal mode
First and foremost, we would like to emphasize that the service quality and smooth operation of the company’s departments have always been and are the key priority of the LiteForex team.
Please be aware that LiteForex and all its services operate under normal conditions. We have taken all necessary measures in advance to protect our team from the COVID-19 outbreak and to guarantee the uninterrupted provision of our services.
We have been receiving many questions lately and have decided to inform you about our official position and the precautions taken to prevent COVID-19 from spreading.
The LiteForex management introduced some extra safety measures more than a month ago even before the pandemic was announced. The following measures were accepted as necessary and compulsory:
- Ban on visiting foreign countries for business or personal purposes.
- Restriction on visiting mass gatherings places.
- Providing the employees with personal protection equipment; its mandatory use outside.
- Avoiding social contact and switching to online conferences and business meetings.
- Extra disinfection of the company’s offices twice a day.
- Installation of additional sanitizer dispensers in all the offices of the company.
- Transition of the major part of the staff to remote working and provision of the equipment essential to the proper performance of the duties.
- Automate temperature monitoring for the employees who work in the office.
- 4-meter distance between the employees who work in the office.
Our staff has always been self-disciplined and highly motivated to support high quality service standards at LiteForex.
Also, we want to mention that the main offices of LiteForex aren’t located in the quarantined countries. Our business model implies that all our clients can be serviced remotely and uninterruptedly if necessary.
So, we hereby declare that the COVID-19 pandemic will not affect in any way LiteForex’s clients. We are aware of the gravity of the situation and we have taken all the necessary preventive measures to protect our clients’ funds and trades.
We are asking you to keep calm and take a sensible view of the current circumstances. Please, stay prudent and take every precaution to keep yourself and your family safe and to prevent COVID-19 from spreading.
Take care of yourself!