Trade, invest in health, biotech stocks with Admiral Markets
The world is on edge as it tries to find a solution to the coronavirus pandemic, with the markets having lost close to 30% in the last few weeks.
Health and biotech companies are at the forefront, with Johnson and Johnson and Sanofi both working on a COVID-19 vaccine; Pfizer offering talent, tools and manufacturing capabilities; and Novartis creating a $20m support fund, as well as donating its malaria drug to patients.
How can you join the battle?
We are delighted to announce a small, but important extension of our coverage of the health and biotechnology companies, now available as CFDs (Contracts for Difference) on our Trade.MT5 account:
- Moderna Inc (MRNA)
- DBV Technologies SA – ADR (DBVT)
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd – ADR (TAK)
Also, the following common stocks are now available to our clients with Invest.MT5 account:
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc (EBS)
- Biomerica Inc (BMRA)
- BioNTech SE – ADR (BNTX)
- Heat Biologics Inc (HTBX)
- Vaxart Inc (VXRT)
- Vir Biotechnology Inc (VIR)
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp (TNXP)
These instruments join our existing line up of health and biotech stocks, including:
- 102 biotechnology companies, including AbbVie Inc (ABBV), Biogen InC (BIIB), Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD)
- 70 pharmaceutical companies, including Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.JP), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Eli Lilly & Co (LLY), Johnson and Johnson (JNJ), Pfizer (PFE)
Additionally, you can access more than 100 companies in other segments of the healthcare industry plus 13 exchange-traded funds (ETFs) specialised in healthcare & biotech.
In order to group instruments by industries, open Contract Specifications and then click “Sort by industry group” or “Sort by category”.
Keep reading to learn about how you can start trading and investing today.
Trade long and short with Trade.MT5
With Trade.MT5, you can access over 3,000 of the world’s top markets via CFDs (contracts for difference), trade thousands of the world’s top markets via CFDs. And, as of today, this includes 195 CFDs on Japanese shares!
Just some reasons to choose Trade.MT5 include:
- Trade 3,000 of the world’s favourite international stock CFDs, plus CFDs on Forex, cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities and more
- Cut your trading costs with tight spreads and low commissions
- Trade on the world’s most popular trading platform, MetaTrader 5, with Admiral Markets’ exclusive MetaTrader Supreme Edition plugin
- Start trading today, with minimum deposits from just $100
Buy and hold with Invest.MT5
Invest.MT5 empowers traders to invest in 4,000 shares and 200 ETFs, all from the world’s number one multi-asset platform, MetaTrader 5. Here are just some reasons to open an Invest.MT5 account:
- Invest today with minimum deposits from just EUR1!
- Manage your investing and trading portfolios from a single Trader’s Room account
- Diversify your portfolio with long-term investments, alongside short-term trades
- Generate potential passive income with dividend-paying stocks
- Commissions from just $0.01 per share with minimum transaction fees of $1 in US stocks
Ready to get started? Log into Trader’s Room now to begin your application for an Invest.MT5 account.